On 12/9/13 12:21 AM, Quentin wrote:
Hi,

I'm playing around with graph level security and have a setup where multiple users use odbc to call canned sparql queries from exec inside sql functions.

After granting permissions for some users on a given graph, I decide to remove permissions from it. I haven't found a function to remove all permissions for a graph so I call: "UPDATE DB.DBA.RDF_GRAPH_USER SET RGU_PERMISSIONS=0 where RGU_GRAPH_IID = iri_to_id('http://example.org/testUser/exampleGraph/' <http://example.org/testUser/exampleGraph/%27>);

Unfortunately, after this call, my users still have access to the graph via odbc or isql. I can confirm that the RGU permission in the table was set to 0 and 'nobody' also has 0 permission and the user has 0 permission against #i0 (which I think represents default permissions).

So is there something I have to do to push a direct sql udpate to the table to cascade through to the RDF security mechanisms?

Alternatively, if it's not permitted to directly update that table, is there a way to remove all permissions from a dataset without having to iterate through all users and apply the removal individually and redundantly?

--
Quentin | Clear Blue Water Pty Ltd
quent...@clearbluewater.com.au <mailto:quent...@clearbluewater.com.au>

Try:

-- Troubleshoot your ACLs e.g., when your settings don't match expectations
RDF_GRAPH_SECURITY_AUDIT ( 0 ) ;

-- Unilaterally remove ACL settings for a user 'rww' e.g., when a problem is too hard to track down:

DB.DBA.RDF_ALL_USER_PERMS_DEL ('rww') ;

Kingsley

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen