Hi,

I have a problem with my application and I hope to find someone here to
help me.

I am using Virtuoso 6 (precisely Virtuoso Open Source 6.01.3127).
My application connects to it via JDBC.
I obtained the following error while trying to insert a triple containing a
large literal:

SQLState: 22026
Message: SR478: Value of ANY type column too long

The syntax I am using is:

SPARQL INSERT INTO <RdfIOTest> { <urn:x-temp:/doc/12345678> <
http://purl.org/dc/terms/description> """here a 282065 characters long
XML"""^^<http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#XMLLiteral> }

I also tried executing the same query in iSQL (web interface) and it
returns the same error.

The only way I have been able to insert it was by file upload using the web
admin console.
Reading that triple is not a problem neither via JDBC.

In my application I will have several cases like this.

Is this something I can do by configuration or changing the query syntax?
Which method would you recommend to insert a large literal via SPARQL/SQL
query and JDBC?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Best,
Enrico