Dear all,

I would like to found out the reason why the following query works in a
virtuoso v6.1.6 instance but it does not work in one of virtuoso v7.0.1:

PREFIX atlasterms: <http://rdf.ebi.ac.uk/terms/atlas/>
SELECT DISTINCT ?gdassoc ?associationType ?disease ?gene ?snp ?uniprot
?expressionValue WHERE
{
?gdassoc rdf:type sio:SIO_001123 .
?gdassoc rdf:type ?associationType .
?gdassoc sio:SIO_000628 ?disease,?gene .
?disease rdf:type ncit:C7057 .
?gene rdf:type ncit:C16612 .
?gene sio:SIO_010078 ?protein .
?protein owl:sameAs ?uniprot .
?gdassoc sio:SIO_000001 ?snp .
?snp rdf:type ncit:C18279 .
# Get the expression for the proteins from GXA
SERVICE <http://www.ebi.ac.uk/rdf/services/atlas/sparql> {
?probe atlasterms:dbXref ?uniprot .
?value atlasterms:isMeasurementOf ?probe .
?value atlasterms:pValue ?pvalue .
?value rdfs:label ?expressionValue . } }
LIMIT 100

The error that come up is one of the 'Time out transaction'. Let me know
what information you need. Many thanks in advance.

best,
nuria

Núria Queralt Rosinach
Research Programme on Biomedical Informatics (GRIB)
Department of Experimental and Health Sciences
Universitat Pompeu Fabra
IMIM (Hospital del Mar Medical Research Institute)
C/Dr. Aiguader 88, 08003
Barcelona, Spain
Tel.: +34 93 316 0536
E-mail: nuria.quer...@upf.edu