Hi Tim,

I have checked with chrome, safari, firefox & opera and all load and allow me
to execute queries via the http://localhost:8890/sparql endpoint.  Is anything
reported in your "virtuoso.log" when encountering these errors using the
various browsers ? It might also be useful to enabling additional tracing on
the the Virtuoso server with the "trace_on()" command and see if any errors are
logged that might provide more information, see:

        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/fn_trace_on.html

Then provide a copy of your virtuoso.log file for review ...

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers