Yes, you are right. The 7.1 ODBC Driver comes from the Client Connectivity Kit (wavcz2zz.msi) installation whereas the 7.0 ODBC driver comes from the installation of VOS pre-built binaries for Windows (C:\Program Files\virtuoso-opensource\lib\virtodbc.dll).

By the way, if you install the Client Connectivity Kit, the registration of the VOS ODBC driver as described in "Using Virtuoso Open-Source Edition on Windows <http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/doc/dav/wiki/Main/VOSUsageWindows#Optional%20--%20Register%20the%20VOS%20ODBC%20Driver>" should not be necessary ? In that case, the procedure is not very clear, because I understood that I should install the Client Connectivity Kit + run the DOS command to register the virtodbc.dll in %VIRTUOSO_HOME%/lib.

Anyway, it could be better to update the virtodbc.dll provided with VOS pre-built binaries for Windows (provided on OpenLink Virtuoso Open-Source Edition: Downloads <http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/doc/dav/wiki/Main/VOSDownload>) to the 7.1 version ?

Jean-Baptiste Pressac
Traitement et analyse de bases de données
Centre de Recherche Bretonne et Celtique
UMS 3554
20 rue Duquesne
CS 93837
29238 Brest cedex 3