Hi!I am puzzled why the below does not work with Virtuoso sparql query editor
(it enters the object disregarding everything as of the hash, ie
<http://example.com/pdf/test3.pdf>) :
prefix semannpub: <http://example.com/publication/>prefix semannpdf:
<http://example.com/pdf/>
INSERT DATA{ GRAPH <test>       {       semannpdf:test3.pdf
semannpub:hasExcerpt semannpdf:test3.pdf#page=2&char=10,20;length=10,UTF-8 .
    } }
If I use a full URI without the fragment identifier it does work... but what am
I doing wrong that I cannot seem to get it to work in combination with
namespaces?
prefix semannpub: <http://example.com/publication/>prefix semannpdf:
<http://example.com/pdf/>
INSERT DATA{ GRAPH <test>       {       semannpdf:test3.pdf
semannpub:hasExcerpt
<http://example.com/pdf/test3.pdf#page=2&char=10,20;length=10,UTF-8> . } }
Thanks!Jaana