Hi All,

I have a virtuoso (open source Version: 07.00.3203 Build: Aug 5 2013) server
with around 1.4 B triples.
Recently i tried to delete a named graph which has 285566 triples but on all 3
attempts virtuoso crashed after few minuets.

I used following command on isql prompt to delete the graph:

DROP SILENT GRAPH <qq>

I can delete smaller graphs using same command.

If anyone has a better(i.e. efficient) way of deleting huge graph please
suggest.?
Are there any configuration changes that help, OR should i attempt few triples
at a time till graph size become small enough to deleted.

Thanks
Sumit Purohit