Hello Hugh,

I must thank you for convincing me to use the bulk loader because it does a far better job than me in loading data! I haven't had a problem so far. I highly recommend the bulk loader to anyone that wants to load triples from files.

Thanks,
Frans

On 2014-04-18 19:14, Hugh Williams wrote:
Hi Frans,

You definitely should use the rdf_loader_run() buik loader function for loading multiple files. You did not provide the isql "status();" and "top" command outputs when the ttlp function was apparently hanging so we can see the state of the server at that point ?

OpenLink Software, Inc.      // http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers