Hi Bart,

MaxCheckpointRemap is applicable to both sections as it relates to the main DB
and the temp DB and in both cases should be set to about 1/4 of he database
size. It is mainly required for the main database ie "[Paramters]" section as
the temp DB tends not to grow that much and the default of 2000 could probably
suffice in most cases ...

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers