Hi,

This might be possible but reading through the function reference, I can't
see anyway to do it that doesn't require breaking a component down to
integers or strings and then rebuilding.

I'd like to suggest add a new feature to the wishlist that builds an
xsd:dateTime from an xsd:date and an xsd:time variable in a more efficient
manner than a bunch of nested bif:dateadd or bif:stringdate functions.

--
Quentin | Clear Blue Water Pty Ltd
quent...@clearbluewater.com.au