Hi Sumit,

You simply run the "checkpoint" command from "isql" to commit pending
transactions into the database file before shutting the database running with
the 7.0 binary and restarting with the 7.1 binary. As otherwise you will get an
error indicating the trx file is not compatible with the binary, we shall
create a tech note for this to make it clearer for users ...

We would need to see more about your specific use case query ,  error ,
dataset being used etc  to know if it might be affected by the binary upgrade,
there have been many query optimiser enhancements between 7.0 and 7.1 query
plan may or may not have changed, but can't say for sure ...

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers