Hi:
We've been using Virtuoso for a while as an RDF store but are also
investigating options to use the SQL server as the vertical storage
introduced in 7.x makes it an attractive candidate for medium/big data
solutions. It however appears that there is a limit of 200 columns/table
which is a significant constraints (we have records with thousands of
variables). Can you confirm that this is the case. Is this something
that can be configured or a hard limit?
best
*P