Hi Sumit,

I would suggest updating your  07.10.3207 binary  ( from Feb 2014 git stable/7
branch I presume) to the latest git develop/7 branch which contains all the
latest fixes up to last week as detailed at:

        http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/doc/dav/wiki/Main/VOSGitUsage

to see if this resolves the problem ...

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers