Hi Hugh,

the "rc2" version is 7.0.0-rc2.3203 (SHA =
48f0ef879b913c5d3b306c1f83390079c5416fe6), while the "latest" is
7.1.1-dev.3208-pthreads (SHA = 32bc49a3368dc2303e3e4f0825752790f86de867).

Do you think that, rather than reloading the triples (which would take a
while), using DB.DBA.VT_INDEX_DB_DBA_RDF_OBJ () on the "rc2" version and
the existing data would make any sense?

Thank you,

Nicola