I have noticed a peculiar issue where I cannot edit the dba account from the
Conductor.  Clicking on the 'edit' link returns me to the 'main_tabs' page.
Consequently, I cannot change the dba account password.    logged into the
conductor as dba with the default password, selecting System Admin , User
Accounts. The edit link works for the other accounts.  It's only dba where this
is an issue, and I've only experienced this in 6.1.8

I've now tried this on several different instances of opensource 6.1.8 (Dec 11
2013 build) and it appears to be a consistent behavior. Is there a fix?  A work
around?  I never had problems with this with 6.1.4 and didn't have it with a
7.1 build either.  I've had too many other issues with version 7 to simply
abandone 6.1.8 at this point so a solution would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

-Jason