Hi Tatiana,

These look like graphs that might have been sponged by the Virtuoso sponger
service [1] , do you have the rdf_mappers_vad package installed on the Virtuoso
installation ?
OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers

[1] http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/doc/dav/wiki/Main/VirtSponger