Hi,

I have problems loading RDF data into the quad store (Virtuoso open
version v7.1.0 estable release). It only loads the data partially and i
don't understand what is going wrong. To load the data i am using the
following function and settings:

DB.DBA.TTLP_MT(file_to_string_output('/usr/local/virtuoso-data/*.ttl'),'','http://example.org',0,2,2);

I load data into the store several times without problems with the same
function and settings and this is the first time that this occurs. The
difference is that yesterday i removed selected graphs with:

sparql delete {graph ?g {?s ?p ?o}} where {graph ?g  {?s ?p ?o. filter
regex(?g, "iri-pattern"). }};

and

sparql drop graph named;

I suspect that i deleted something important for the correct performance
of the store system...
Could you shed light on my problem? Many thanks in advance!

Best,
Núria

Núria Queralt Rosinach
Research Programme on Biomedical Informatics (GRIB)
Department of Experimental and Health Sciences
Universitat Pompeu Fabra
IMIM (Hospital del Mar Medical Research Institute)
C/Dr. Aiguader 88, 08003
Barcelona, Spain
Tel.: +34 93 316 0536 (1536)
E-mail: nquer...@imim.es