On 7/2/14 4:13 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
On 7/2/14 11:34 AM, Nuria Queralt Rosinach wrote:
Hi,

I rewrote the FED following your guidance, and now, interestingly, the same FED works send it from your URI Burner but does not work from our SPARQL endpoint. I am not capable of seeing where is my mistake. I notice that when i clear the SERVICE part out from the query all works perfectly well, but i copied this part from the query that works (the query sent from the URI Burner) and the 'Content encoding error' come up..

URI Burner,
query: http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/c/9D7UQSYP
result: http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/c/9CVX4S37