Hi Boris,

By "upcoming" loads I presume you mean "additional" loads , in which case the
specified data is not being loaded ?

What/how are you actually passing he S1, S2. S3 options to the isql prompt ? If
you check the "load_list" table are the expected datasets to be loaded
specified ? If so what do the "ll_state" and "ll_error" columns of the
"load_list" indicate for these datasets, as ll_error should contain any errors
encountered loading a specific dataset file ?

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers