Hi Sebastian,

No problem :-)

So here the address and logs to test. I created a user and its logs are
(this user has absolutely no rights on the Virutoso instance) :

account : test
password : test

So if you log this user here : http://data.lirmm.fr/oauth

you will that there is already a key which has been generated, so copy the
token and paste on the interface here :
http://data.lirmm.fr/oauth/sparql.vsp

Doesn't matter the query if you click on Run Query you will see the error
message that I talked about which is "Invalid token supplied".

Hope you will able to see what's going wrong :-)

Best.

Julien.