I'm trying to write a query  filter, to filter ?support_status = Obsolete and
?start_date is <= NOW

This works with the first part with ?support_status =Obsolete, however I'm
stuck trying to figure out the second part. Any help is greatly appreciated.

PREFIX rdfs:&lt;http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#&gt;
PREFIX swivt:&lt;http://semantic-mediawiki.org/swivt/1.0#&gt;
PREFIX xsd:&lt;http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#&gt;
SELECT ?supported_by ?category ?name ?version ?technology_name ?owner ?contact
?publication_date ?publication_status ?manufactured_by ?license_type
?support_status ?start_date ?end_date
WHERE
{
  ?s ?p ?cat .
  ?cat rdfs:label ?category .
  FILTER(CONTAINS(STR(?cat), "Category") && regex(?category,
"^(?!Technology)")) .
  ?s property:Has_Name ?name .
  OPTIONAL {
  ?s swivt:specialProperty_SOBJ ?subobject .
  ?subobject property:Has_Version ?version .
  ?subobject property:Technology_Name ?technology_name .
  ?subobject property:Has_Support_Status ?support_status .
  ?subobject property:Has_Start_Date ?start_date .
   }
  OPTIONAL {
   ?s swivt:specialProperty_SOBJ ?subobject .
   ?subobject property:Has_End_Date ?end_date .
  }
  OPTIONAL {
   ?s swivt:specialProperty_SOBJ ?subobject .
   ?subobject property:Supported_By ?supported_by .
  }
  OPTIONAL {
    ?s property:OwnedBy ?owner.
  }
  OPTIONAL {
    ?s property:Contact ?contact.
  }
  OPTIONAL {
    ?s property:PublicationDate ?publication_date .
  }
  OPTIONAL {
    ?s property:PublicationStatus ?publication_status .
  }
  OPTIONAL {
    ?s property:ManufacturedBy ?mb .
    ?mb rdfs:label ?manufactured_by .
  }
  OPTIONAL {
    ?s property:LicenseType ?lt .
    ?lt rdfs:label ?license_type .
  }
   FILTER( regex(STR(?support_status), "Obsolete", "i"))
}
ORDER BY ?category ?name ?version
LIMIT 1000000

Thank You!