Hi,

I am building an application which needs to programmatically upload RDF
files to be stored in Virtuoso. I've been using the Graph Crud Endpoint,
which is fine for files that are not too large, but I've found it getting
progressively slower once the file gets beyond 200MB or so.

I'm now looking at handling these larger files via WebDAV instead. What I
want to know is, if a file is placed into the rdf_sink directory, is there
any way to get some indication of the progress in ingesting it, or of any
errors that occurred while the process was running?

Thanks

Chris