Hi Paul,

We haven't had problem with data corruption, but the fix for the load memory
leak is indeed a patch on top of 7.2.1.
If you download 7.2.1 and expand it, then you can apply the patch as follows:

-         Take attached patch file and save to system

-         Apply with Unix/Linux patch utility like this:

cd virtuoso-source-directory
patch -p1 < path-to-patch-file
./configure --with-readline -prefix path-to-install
make
make install

Our build is a little more complicated as we package it as an rpm.

As far as the memory leak, we are very certain it is gone - we have been
monitoring the memory since and seen no leaks.

Thanks,

Dan Davis, Systems/Applications Architect (Contractor),
Office of Computer and Communications Systems,
National Library of Medicine, NIH