additional info on previous mail :
My problem is make map customization, so I want use my own types "owl" not
a virtuoso automatic generated types for tables and columns
e.g Person owl class can't be class for basic info and also to extended
table too.

the objective is make my DB published to any one, so I thinks current DB
design and build RDF on it confuse the users for query
e.g
?x a Pesron
?x foaf:name ?y
here I want also get birth date in extended table, how I can do that the
user may be write
?x foaf:birthdate ?z
 but this is wrong x not have direct relation to DOB, it's have relation to
node that represent Person extended info and the relation to DOB

is this right?