Hi Thomas,

Don’t know what you mean by " pbs on datas” ???

I assume this spurious chars at the beginning of the strings ?

Are you saying this string values where XMLLiteral in vs but are now
XMLSchema#string in v7 , which may be the cause ?

Did you convert the RDF_QUAD table to column store mode also ? As would be
interesting to know if this occurred when it was in v7 row store original mode
also …

Have you tried dumping and reloading the RDF Quad data as also suggested as an
alternative previously ? ie

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers