Hi Chris,

How many triples are currently load  “sparql select count(*) where{?s ?p ?o};”
 ?

What does the output of running the “status();” command from isql report ?

How much of the Web Data Commons datasets are you seeking to load  as [1]
indicates this is some 20billion triples and you only have 32 GB RAM which is
good for hosting about 3 billions triples, assuming average triple size of 10
bytes per Quad ?

[1] http://webdatacommons.org/structureddata/#results-2014-1

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers