Hi All,

Is there a way to edit the faceted browser featured views and content?

I followed the steps here:
http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/doc/dav/wiki/Main/VirtFCTFeatureQueries

I was able to create some featured views, but would like to remove some of
the old ones. I tried this by changing the value to "0" for the featured
flag.

update fct_stored_qry set fsq_featured=0 where fsq_id=0;

But the old featured view is still showing up. Is there a way to clear the
faceted data and start over? Also, where would one update the other text in
this HTML page for adding other instructions other than featured facets and
sparql queries?

Thanks,

J Haag