Hi Sunday,

Running from command line does not report errors in the script being run, so
you should connect to isql and use the load command to run you script and see
what errors it reports ie

isql 1111
Connected to OpenLink Virtuoso
Driver: 07.20.3214 OpenLink Virtuoso ODBC Driver
OpenLink Interactive SQL (Virtuoso), version 0.9849b.
Type HELP; for help and EXIT; to exit.
SQL> load VirtuosoUserCreateQuery.sql;

You should also check the “virtuoso.log” file to see if any errors are reported
there. Note the “trace_on();” command can also be used to write more verbose
server activity to the log file as detailed at:

        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/fn_trace_on.html

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers