Hi Nashwa,

A set of Open Source VADs have been uploaded to the download server which
resolve this problem …

Note if you compile your own binary then you can also use the  configure
--enable-ods-vad to build the ODS VADs or —-enable-all-vads to build ALL the
available VADs …

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers