It looks like this is merely a cache, and it's OK for it to be bigger.    It
doesn't look like it has anything to do with my Virtuoso shutdown issues.

From: Davis, Daniel (NIH/NLM) [C]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 12:09 PM
To: virtuoso-users <virtuoso-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Temporary DB size and server restart

I have a strange failure condition somewhere in my deployment.    Virtuoso goes
down, and whenever I restart it, I see something like this in the log:

Unlinked the temp db file /usr/nlm/virtuoso/db/virtuoso-temp.db as its size
(8180MB) was greater than TempDBSize INI (10MB)

Now, that is a big difference.    Why would the virtuoso-temp DB size get to be
so much bigger than the limit?    What removes it?

Dan Davis, Systems/Applications Architect (Contractor),
Office of Computer and Communications Systems,
National Library of Medicine, NIH