I've been hunting over the documentation, and I cannot see the way to restrict
DBA logins by client IP.   My security team doesn't allow me to use conductor,
and so I do all my work from isql with the system tables.   Even looking at
DBEV_LOGIN and FIND_USER hooks, I don't see a way to do this.

Yet, it seems there must be a way.   Can anyone clue me in to what I've missed?

Thanks,

Dan Davis, Systems/Applications Architect (Contractor),
Office of Computer and Communications Systems,
National Library of Medicine, NIH