Hi Hugh

This should reproduce the problem. In my Virtuoso installation the
Bulgarian text inserted in the test table is different to the one displayed
as a result of the select.

1) Create a user with name test with the following setting.

[image: Immagine incorporata 1]

2) log in as user test

3) Execute the following statements

CREATE TABLE DB.test.HST_FTN
(
  FOOTNOTES_ID NUMERIC NOT NULL,
  FOOTNOTE_TEXT NVARCHAR(1000) NOT NULL,
  CONSTRAINT PK_V_SEM_MRL_HST_FTN PRIMARY KEY ( FOOTNOTES_ID )
);

INSERT INTO DB.test.HST_FTN
(FOOTNOTES_ID,FOOTNOTE_TEXT)
VALUES (4,'След тази дата МДГОВ ще бъде 0,05(*) mg/kg, освен ако не бъде
изменена с директива или регламент.');

SELECT * FROM DB.test.HST_FTN ;

Cheers

Beppe