Hi Hugh,

we are publishing administrative units and use case is "Give me the admin
unit @POINT". That's clear that @POINT there is only one administrative
units of a specific type.
E.g. with the following query I'm asking the admin unit "Canton" @POINT:

https://tinyurl.com/z24uapm

Then I get one resource: correct.

Same query at another point, but returning 2 resources as a consequence of
the fact that st_contains uses BBOX: not correct for me

https://tinyurl.com/hh6o834

Ciao
Pasquale