I was wondering if anyone knows how to get an array of results from a single
property to end up into one result cell.

PREFIX property:<http://server.com/index.php/Special:URIResolver/Property-3A>
PREFIX swivt:<http://semantic-mediawiki.org/swivt/1.0#>
PREFIX rdfs:<http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#>
PREFIX xsd: <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#>
SELECT ?Name ?Category ?Decision_By ?Topic ?Publication_Status ?Publication_Date
WHERE
{
            ?s ?p ?cat .
            ?cat rdfs:label ?Category .
            ?cat rdfs:label "LADR" .
            FILTER(CONTAINS(STR(?cat), "Category")) .
            ?s property:Has_Name ?Name .
            FILTER regex(?Name, "{{{LADR|}}}", "i") .
         OPTIONAL {  ?s property:Decision_By ?Decision_By. }
          OPTIONAL {  ?s property:Has_Topic ?Topic. }
          OPTIONAL {  ?s property:PublicationStatus ?Publication_Status. }
          OPTIONAL {  ?s property:PublicationDate ?Publication_Date. }

}

I end up with multiple lines of results for the same page