Hi, Hugh. I have compiled develop/7, loaded some data, installed the faceted
browser VAD, run the post-installation steps in isql. I ended up with version
07.20.3217, not 7.2.5-dev.3217 like you mentioned.

I still get an error message when running a "Text Search" on the "Precision
Search & Find" page (v1.14_git52)

How can I ensure that I'm running the same virtuoso & fct versions as you
mention in https://github.com/openlink/virtuoso-opensource/issues/640 ?

--- ERROR ---

Could not process your request because of an unexpected error.
Diagnostics

SQLSTATE: 42000

SQLMSG : DAV does not contain resource with path equal to
"/DAV/VAD/fct/fct_set_text.xsl"

--- DETAILS ---

# I followed this Virtuoso compilation guide:
#
https://github.com/dkmfbk/knowledgestore/wiki/Compiling-and-configuring-Virtuoso

$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get upgrade
$ sudo apt-get install libssl-dev
$ sudo apt-get install git
$ git clone https://github.com/openlink/virtuoso-opensource.git
$ cd virtuoso-opensource/
$ git branch
$ git branch -a
$ export CFLAGS="-O2 -m64"
$ sudo apt-get install autoconf automake bison flex gawk gperf
$ sudo apt-get install libtool
$ sudo mkdir /opt/VOSdev7
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:openjdk-r/ppa
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install openjdk-7-jdk
$ export CFLAGS="-O2 -m64"
$ ./autogen.sh
$ sudo apt-get install libreadline6 libreadline6-dev
$ ./configure --with-readline --prefix=/opt/VOSdev7
--with-jdk4_1=/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64
--program-transform-name="s/isql/isql-vt/"
$ make
$ sudo make install
$ cd /opt/VOSdev7/var/lib/virtuoso/db
$ /opt/VOSdev7/bin/virtuoso-t

# At this point, I was able to visit conductor web page.

# Get some data:

$ cd ~
$ wget
ftp://ftp.uniprot.org/pub/databases/uniprot/current_release/rdf/tissues.rdf.xz
$ sudo apt-get install xzip
$ unxz tissues.rdf.xz

# Install into graph <http://www.uniprot.org/tissues> with the web-based quad
store upload

# Faceted browser setup, following:
#
https://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/doc/dav/wiki/Main/VirtFacetBrowserInstallConfig

$ wget http://opldownload.s3.amazonaws.com/uda/vad-packages/7.2/fct_dav.vad

# installed via conductor system admin/packages

# post-installation indexing etc.

$ /opt/VOSdev7/bin/isql-vt
OpenLink Interactive SQL (Virtuoso), version 0.9849b.
Type HELP; for help and EXIT; to exit.
SQL> RDF_OBJ_FT_RULE_ADD (null, null, 'All');
Connected to OpenLink Virtuoso
Driver: 07.20.3217 OpenLink Virtuoso ODBC Driver

Done. -- 2 msec.
SQL> VT_INC_INDEX_DB_DBA_RDF_OBJ ();

Done. -- 72 msec.
SQL> urilbl_ac_init_db();