Hi,

Quick question regarding DB.DBA.TTLP_MT. I run the following command:

    DB.DBA.TTLP_MT (file_to_string_output ('some.n3'), '', 'http://foo/bar/'
0, 0, 4, 0);

"some.n3" is about 30G big with a few hundred million triples.

I thought that this would disable transactions and logging, but it doesn't
look like that. If I import that N3 file in an empty database, then I can
eventually see "virtuoso.trx" growing (into the G in size) which suggest me
that transactions are **not** disabled.

I also tried "log_enable(3, 1)" and I am getting the same behavior.

 am sending these queries via "isql" and I am using Virtuoso version 7.2.4.2

Thanks!

Fred