I am trying to load data into Virtuoso server. I order to do so I assume I
first need to construct a graph into which to load the data.
I have configured a password for the dba user, then logged in as user dba
using isql application.
When I issue a command such as the one below, I am presented with the error
message "Error 37000: [Virtuoso Driver][Virtuoso Server]SQ074: Line 1:"

CREATE GRAPH <abc>;

What could I be doing wrong?

Essentially I have several RDF/XML graph data files that I would like to
load into Virtuoso.
Each data file contains data from one row of a CSV spreadsheet.
All the data belongs to a single dataset hence I assume these data should
be uploaded into a common "graph".

Allan.