It seems there is no complete working example on how to do this on the
Openlink Virtuoso documentation.

Below is the solution I have composed with the help of others. I hope this
helps other not to spend days coming a solution for this like I have.

date;time curl -X POST "http://localhost:8890/sparql"; -H "Content-Type:
application/x-www-form-urlencoded" -H
"Accept:application/sparql-results+json" --data-urlencode 'format=json'
--data-urlencode 'default-graph-uri=http://www.example.com/ABC'
--data-urlencode 'query=SELECT * FROM <http://www.example.com/ABC> WHERE {
?s ?p ?o } LIMIT 5' \
 --write-out
'%{url_effective};%{http_code};%{time_total};%{time_namelookup};%{time_connect};%{size_download};%{speed_download}\n';date;