Hello,

> I am using VisualSVN Server 2.5.2 (which has Subversion version 1.7.2 and
> Apache 2.2.21).
> My SVN repository is 12GB. I would like to know what is the capacity of
> visualsvn server (and Subversion) in terms of data that it can hold.
> What commands, if any, i can run to see what has been used up, and what's
> left?
> I just want to take precautionary measures before something like 'no space
> left' happens.

Subversion does not put technical limits on repository size by design,
so such "no space left" situation can occur only when a filesystem is
full. You can check the partition where your repositories are stored
to verify whether there is still free space available.

Please note that Subversion is perfect at storing huge and small
repositories, this allows a project to store its whole data in one
repository without having to use separate storage. With a small but
rapidly growing project, you don’t need to bother about the size of a
repository growing too large in future.

--
With best regards,
Pavel Lyalyakin