Hello Reinhard,

> I have a dump of a repository that I want to restore that is distributed
> over 5 dump files. Is there an easy way to import that in VisualSVN
> (Windows)?

If you want to load 5 incremental dumps of the same repository to a
single repository and then import it to VisualSVN Server, follow these
steps:

1. Create new empty repository by running the command line `svnadmin
create repositoryname`[1],
2. Run `svnadmin load repositoryname < dumpfile1`[2] command line and
repeat the step for each dump file you have one-by-one starting with
the oldest dump and ending with the latest one,
3. Start VisualSVN Server Manager, right-click the Repositories node
and select Import Existing Repository. Finish the import[3].

NOTE: that repository dump does not contain authorization rules and
hook scripts, so you may be required to configure access rules for
your users and hook scripts (if there are some hook scripts that
should be assigned to the repository) from the scratch.

[1]:`svnadmin create` command-line reference:
https://www.visualsvn.com/support/svnbook/ref/svnadmin/c/create/
[2]:`svnadmin load` command-line reference:
https://www.visualsvn.com/support/svnbook/ref/svnadmin/c/load/
[3]: "How can I import my existing repository into newly installed
VisualSVN Server?" https://www.visualsvn.com/support/topic/00010/

--
With best regards,
Pavel Lyalyakin