Hello,

As I posted the screenshot for 2010 here by  I am attaching the 2012
> versiion

SSIS, SSRS and SQL Server 2012 database projects are not currently
supported by VisualSVN (a plugin for Visual Studio).

VisualSVN *can* work with them but unreliably: you can commit, update and
checkout with these project templates, however, as you've already noticed,
status icons are not displayed for some projects and there might be issues
related to translating Visual Studio's file operations to Subversion. We
consider solving this in future VisualSVN updates, however I can't provide
you with any ETA.

--
With best regards,
Pavel Lyalyakin