Hello,

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 2:52 PM, <cmdrcr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Did anyone ever give you a good reply?  I know this is an old post, but I
> am trying to do the same thing, and the VisualSVN http service won't start
> when I point to the new repos location on the drobo.  I suspect that it has
> something to do with drobos's linux credentials vs. Microsoft's AD creds.

In non-domain environment, it is not possible to configure VisualSVN Server
to store the repositories on a network share. It is just not possible to
configure all the necessary permissions. It would be technically possible
to make VisualSVN Server serve such repositories, but you still couldn't
administer them because you can't impersonate your admin user account when
a network share that's not joined a domain.

--
With best regards,
Pavel Lyalyakin