Hey,

sorry for the late answer, you were absolutely right.

After connecting via port 8443 directly to the VisualSVN server (bypassing
the reverse proxy) everything is working again. So there must be a problem
with the configuration of the URL Rewrite module. To be honest it took me
quiet a long time to get it working somehow because my knowledge about all
the settings is very limited.

This my Web.config with the settings for the URL Rewrite module. Maybe
there is something not configured as it should be. If you need further
information just ask.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
    <system.webServer>
        <rewrite>
            <outboundRules>
                <rule name="ReverseProxyOutboundRule1" preCondition=
"ResponseIsHtml1" enabled="true">
                    <match filterByTags="A, Form, Img" pattern=
"^http(s)?://svn.example.org:8443/(.*)" />
                    <action type="Rewrite" value=
"http{R:1}://svn.example.org/{R:2}" />
                </rule>
                <preConditions>
                    <preCondition name="ResponseIsHtml1">
                        <add input="{RESPONSE_CONTENT_TYPE}" pattern=
"^text/html" />
                    </preCondition>
                </preConditions>
            </outboundRules>
            <rules>
                <rule name="ReverseProxyInboundRule1" enabled="true"
stopProcessing="true">
                    <match url="(.*)" />
                    <conditions>
                        <add input="{CACHE_URL}" pattern="^(https?)://" />
                    </conditions>
                    <action type="Rewrite" url=
"{C:1}://svn.example.org:8443/{R:1}" />
                </rule>
            </rules>
        </rewrite>
        <security>
            <authorization>
                <remove users="*" roles="" verbs="" />
                <add accessType="Allow" users="" roles="Users" />
                <add accessType="Allow" users="*" />
                <add accessType="Allow" users="?" />
            </authorization>
        </security>
        <urlCompression doStaticCompression="false" doDynamicCompression=
"false" />
        <httpRedirect enabled="false" destination="https://svn.example.org";
exactDestination="true" childOnly="true" />
        <directoryBrowse enabled="false" />
    </system.webServer>
</configuration>