Hi Pavel,

 I have couple of  queries,  i have a repo under  repository folder and its
marked with red star. my team is getting below error while commit  check in
to SVN.

 " Error   Commit failed(details follow):
   Error   Commit blocked by pre-commit hook( exit code1) with output;
   Error   Python is not recognized  as an internal or external command.
   The error generated from a pre-commit hook.

if you want to break the lock, use the 'Check for modification dialog or
the repository browser.

Regards
Tushar