Posted to Vanessa-Mae Mailing List by Jim gray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Oh I agree with what Vanessa said.I was just trying to
live up to her viewpoint.I didn't say this person's
name,I just said people like she did.The point I'm
trying to make is,no matter how careful you say phrase
your words,someone may not like it.I agree with what
Vanessa said.Everything she says I take to heart.If
she said it was going to rain strawberry ice cream,
I'd be outside with a bowl & spoon.I know she wouldn't
really say that,that's just my way of saying I listen
to everything she says.I also love strawberry ice
cream.That's all I wanted to say about that.

---michael's mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Posted to Vanessa-Mae Mailing List by "michael's
mail" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

learn
> >a lot from Vanessa.I take everything she says to
> >heart.On Sunday May 2nd of this year I saw her on
A&E.
> >She taught me that many people who don't like to try
> >different kinds of music say they know what they
like.
> >Vanessa said they like what they know and that is
> >rather small minded.One day I said that to someone
> >and I don't think they liked it.Nothing I can do
> >about that,but I did learn one thing:No matter
> >how carefully she uses her words,there's always
going
> >to someone who don't like what she says.
> >

> It's worth noting however, the context in which
these events happened.
> Vanessa making this statement on t.v. to people in
general will appear to be
> giving a realistic viewpoint, even if not everyone
agrees. However, when you
> make this point to an individual person then they
are going to feel as
> though you are calling them small minded, and it
will seem like you're under
> attack. So the same person who didn't appreciate
what you say may not be
> offended by Vanessa saying the same thing, unless
she says "John Smith is

http://mail.vanessamae.com/