Posted to Vanessa-Mae Mailing List by "Adriaan Kuijt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
HE STOP JURKING AROUND

Hi, my name is Adriaan from Holland

Just want to say, STOP !!!!!!

This list is for information about VM and making new friends !!
Start doing this right away.
If you want to complain, do it some where else.

Simon, don't take it personal, it's not your fault.

A VM Fan !!