Posted to Vanessa-Mae Mailing List by Tommy Newman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Hi there,
> Really!! Vanessa Mae is performing on Star Cruise? Which cruise and when
> again? So she will be on the ship to perform something like that. Please
> informe me cause I didnt hear anything about this.

It looks like it from that site! But it also looks like she has been there for
today, and the last two days, and it's over now:(

Tommy

--
Tommy Newman - ICQ 17199892

The Ultimate Vanessa-Mae Web Site - http://www.vanessa-mae.net/

Newmania Web Services - http://www.newmania.com/webservices/

"If you're alive, then why aren't you living?" - Embrace, I Want The World