Posted to Vanessa-Mae Mailing List by Rob Dingemans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

In my opinion this qualifies for the equivalent to SPAM.
Those kind of people should not be on our VM-L list.

So could someone please remove Petra Rodriguez from the VM-L
mailing list.

Kind regards,

Sending Rambo (disclaimer for the humor impaired;
                this is an anagram of my name i.e. Rob Dingemans)