Posted to Vanessa-Mae Mailing List by The Silver-Flag Boy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For Chrissake STOP these messages!!!! I am getting utterly SICK of them.
Most probably the author isn't contactable, but Maysan/Tommy/whoever,
can't you filter them out? They all have "(Out of the office)" in the
title, so it shouldn't be difficult.
And, if it isn't there already, perhaps put something on the VM-L web-
interface page about people making sure their auto-responders or return-
receipt notifiers or whatever else are switched OFF for VM-L messages.

Alex

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Petra Rodriguez
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

--
The Silver-Flag Boy      http://www.flagboy.demon.co.uk/walkout/
Vanessa-Mae WWW Site http://www.flagboy.demon.co.uk/vanessa-mae/