Hi John,

what can I say...I'm really sorry that you had such a hard time trying to get the link. We actually sent the announcement on the vmeet mailing list as soon as we were done with the setup of the tutorial room. We had to first find the mixer guys, then explain to them what we needed in order to connect to both audio input and audio output, then help them with the cables and the mixer configuration, and so on and so forth. I can just add that the organization of the tutorial was a bit more complicated than with the usual IETF rooms, for the reasons that you illustrated in detail in your e-mail. And, yes, it is definitely true that the devil is in the details and that we do need to better design, prepare and announce events envisaging the presence of remote participants. As to the agenda for remote participation, it should be up-to-date and coherent with the actual program. The links it contains should be all correct and point to the right Meetecho room once they are activated (i.e., a few minutes before the session starts). If you find inconsistencies, just let us know and we'll fix them up. I hope you will be able to participate and have a less stressful experience next time. Anyhow, thank you for your precious feedback and considerations.

Cheers,

Simon